7 Jun 2015

2014 Taiwan Trip Day 1

I just had time to update on the places I've travelled and I will start with Taiwan!
I am suppose to post this in 2014.
I guess... it's not too late to do so in 2015. (*Oppsi*)

I love Taiwan and I always make it a point to go back there once a year if everything went well :D.
Last year, I went with my Secondary school friends!

All we did everyday was shopping, pampering our hair, eating, walking, SPA and massage!
At that period of time, I had a major break out on my face and I was a little plump!

We went to many places on our first day; such as Xi Meng Ding and many other popular night markets. Every morning when we woke up, the first thing was to go to the hair salon for a hair pampering session. It is so cheap to do your hair there, it costs us only about SGD$20 per person!


We were leaving Changi International Airport! Now let the pictures do the talking!



























































No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 evaleelx.com All rights reserved.