30 Mar 2014

ZA Killer Volume Mascara Review

I randomly decided to do a review after trying out the Za Killer Volume Mascara because it's a total WOW! to me.

I want to show you the difference before and after applying it on my lashes.

This below is  Za Killer Volume Mascara!
It promises to help instantly achieves super curl & volume lashes with liquid absorption up to 170%!


This is a close up view of my lashes before applying the ZA Killer Volume Mascara.

But before applying anything on our lashes, it's always advisable to curl them with a eye lash curler to bring out its best look.


After applying the ZA Killer Volume Mascara! Look at the difference in volume!


I am very satisfied with the effect it gives to my god knows why so little lashes! No falsies and eyeliner hasn't been drawn at all!


It has a ultra volume brush; big brush with great amount of mascara liquid instantly creates long-lasting, separated and upward volume lashes without clumps.

It also has the volume curl formula that help to gives your lashes a long-lasting volume and curl.


The finishing look of the day after applying the rest of the required make up.

I also notice that ZA Killer Volume Mascara doesn't cause smudges at all after a long day. ^_^
In addition, it is super easy to remove even with make up remover wipes! I don't have to worry that I can't get it off clean from my lashes at the end of the day.


Well, our eye lashes are important to us because they are part of what makes a nice beautiful looking eye. Therefore I am also very particular about the aftermath removing process whereby some mascaras are too stubborn and just won't come off. In the end, my lashes came off instead -.-.


So girls!!! Or hmm even guys! Choose the right Mascara even if it goes to trying a thousands of them before you get the right one that fits you. ;)

xoxo-
Evalee


Find ZA Killer Volume Mascara exclusively only at selected Watsons Store.
Available in 1 color at SGD $18.50.
ZA Killer Volume Mascara won the Her World BEAUTY Awards 2014.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 evaleelx.com All rights reserved.