25 Mar 2014

Bloggers' Appreciation Party by Shiseido Singapore (Za, Aqualabel, Tsubaki, Senka, Majolica Majorca and Ma Cherie)

Sometime last week, I was invited to the bloggers' appreciation party which was organized by the following brands; Za, Aqualabel, Tsubaki, Senka, Majolica Majorca and Ma Cherie! 

It was held at Oasia Hotel which is located near Novena MRT! Excited much!


Upon reaching level 23 of Oasia Hotel, we were warmly welcomed into the room! There were also some interesting activities for us to participate and win prizes. ^_^ I am glad to also see so many familiar faces!


Here are the usual peeps I alway see at events!



The room was beautifully decorated with award winning products of the brands involved (Za, Aqualabel, Tsubaki, Senka, Majolica Majorca and Ma Cherie).




At the later part of the party, we also had a short introductory presentation given by the different brands representatives! I discovered loads of products that I want to try ! ^_^ The presentation and prize giving ceremony for the activities were held at the bedroom. OOOooo, comfy and cozy place. 

Look at the white bed sheets! HAHA!


And a romantically decorated bathrooms with bath tub!!!
Bubblee bath!~ So so wanted to go into the bath tub! 


Not to forget to congratulate all the award winning products and brands! I truly think they deserve it!


A party won't be complete without food and refreshments !



Cam-whoring is always the norm.



And in the bathroom as well.... HAHA!


I am so excited to lay my hands on some products that I got to know during the presentation! I even started planning when I should get them. But now I don't need to anymore because it's so kind of them to present us with door gift after the party.


What're included in the bag of door gift?

We have Majolica Majorca End Cure Milk, Za Killer Volume Mascara, Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister (BK999), Aqualabel special gel cream (All in one), Tsubaki Damage Care Shampoo & Conditioner and last but not least SENKA Whitening Lotion.

The best thing is that, the 2 products I am eyeing on are included in the bag of door gift ! - Za Killer Volume Mascara & AquaLabel special gel cream (All in one)!!!

I have personally tried Majolica Majorca End Cure Milk which was given at the previous event and it's awesome! Just in time, it kind of replenishes my previous since I had finished using it!

^_^

I had fun at the appreciation party, reuniting with familiar faces and learning additional new stuff about the brands involved.

Thank you Wendy and ShiseidoSG (Individual brands) for the exclusive invites! 
I enjoyed blogging and writing for them and will continue to do my best!

Keep visiting this little space as I will be doing some reviews on the products I got from the Bloggers' Appreciation Party !

xoxo-
Evalee

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 evaleelx.com All rights reserved.